Dr. Sharon McDonnell was invited to write a blog about her Winston Churchill Memorial Travel (WCMT) Travel Fellowship, which involved visiting Australia and New Zealand to learn about the work being conducted in Australia and New Zealand. The blog includes a link to her WCMT report.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP