This document has been designed to guide health and well-being boards, commissioners etc to understand why caring for those bereaved by suicide (termed as postvention) is a key aspect of local suicide prevention.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP