Another successful PABBS suicide bereavement training day in Manchester. Attendees included psychiatric nurses, serious incident investigators, prison staff and researchers etc. Scotland, Wales and England were represented on this training event. Feedback on the evaluation forms was exceptional.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP