Neville Southall, refers to the national suicide bereavement survey, whilst being interviewed on Talk Sport, which is being led by Dr. Sharon McDonnell and her team at the University of Manchester in collaboration with Support After Suicide Partnership.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP