We collected information on all suicides in the UK between 2003-2013. Suicide figures show different patterns across the UK countries. In the general population suicide rates are higher in Scotland and Northern Ireland but recent rises have occurred mainly in England and Wales – the rate in Scotland has fallen over the last decade.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP