Those bereaved or affected by suicide always outnumber the deceased and are also at increased risk of suicide. Despite this little is known about the impact of suicide in the UK and how to best support the bereaved.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP