Dr Sharon McDonnell joins Mick Coyle from Radio City in Liverpool to share her story and to ask people to support her survey that will find out the true impact of suicide on those who lose loved ones. Sharon’s hoping more than 7000 people join it ahead of a the deadline on Aug 31st.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP