The Manchester annual suicide bereavement conference entitled ‘Bridging the Gap Between What we Know and What we Do’ was held at the Manchester Conference Centre on 24th September 2015.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP