This inquiry provides an analysis and evaluation of the current state of local suicide prevention plans in England, following on from All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Suicide and Self-harm Prevention’s previous report on Local Suicide Prevention Plans that was published in January 2013.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP