Date: 18th November 2020
Time: 09:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs
Venue: Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, Manchester
Cost: £140 + Booking Fee + VAT
NB: If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, a full refund will be given.
Speakers and six workshops will cover:
- Findings from the National Suicide Bereavement Study (involving over 7,000 participants)
- Personal experiences of being bereaved by suicide
- The importance of signposting after a death by suicide
- The experiences of ambulance staff responding to suicide and bereaved families
- Emergency Service Postvention Response (ESPR) research, which has informed ESPR training (the first of its kind internationally)
- Continued debate around ‘zero suicide’
- The importance of working with nightmares to help reduce suicide risk
- Who cares for the carer?
- The potential role of pharmacists in suicide prevention
- The needs of bereaved Muslims
- Helping to reduce suicide in young people
- Suicide in universities: is data protection costing lives?
- Click here for a unique opportunity to attend a half day seminar
Are you able to sponsor a place at the conference?
Suicide Bereavement UK sponsor places to the conference, for those who otherwise would be unable to attend. However, demand is high and we are reaching out to the general public to see if anyone could help.