Rob Bunting is a professionally qualified senior manager with wide learning and development, project and change management experience. He is a retired officer from the Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service with extensive experience of managing serious, complex incidents including suicides and has seen first-hand the impact of loss and grief on families, colleagues and the public.
Rob is also an experienced trainer and a qualified Business and Executive Coach, coaching and mentoring in a range of private and public organisations at a high level.
He has personally lost very close friends to suicide and as a direct result of attempting to take his own life, made the decision to retrain as a Counsellor and Mindful Therapist, specialising in bereavement and grief, anxiety and stress management. He brings a Buddhist and mindful, holistic element to all his work.
- Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in People and Business Management
- Postgraduate Level 7 Business Coaching and Mentoring
- Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma Institute of Leadership & Management
- Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Health & Safety Professional
- Level 5 Certificate Teaching Adult Learning Sector
- Level 5 Coventry University Diploma in Fire Service Instruction
- Level 5 Fire & Crime Scene Investigator
- Level 5 National Road Traffic Collision Instructor
- Level 5 National Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- Level 5 National Fire Behaviour Instructor
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) Medic, Royal College of Surgeons
- Medicine in Remote Areas (MIRA) Medic, Royal College of Surgeons
Learn more about Rob
- Membership Member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Development