The Scottish Association for Mental Health (SAMH) provides this booklet, which is funded by Choose Life, Scotland’s national strategy and action plan to help prevent suicide. This booklet pro-vides contact details of relevant organisations in Scotland and can be read or downloaded here. To order a free copy telephone: 0800 917 3466.
- Call Issued For All Work-Related Suicides To Be Investigated
- The Importance Of Distress Tolerance In Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Tool Launched To Support Australian Farmers
- Oral Vitamin D Associated With Suicide/Self-Harm Risk Reduction
- Suicide Bereavement UK Training Protocols Featured On WiseGP